Most of you guessed what the last nose was. For those of you who weren’t quite sure, here is the same nose from another angle. I have a feeling everyone should be able to guess it now.
Stick around and read a littleThis blog is designed to give lessons in photography, kayak photography, and as a platform to share kayak videography experiments. There is a lot of good information here, so feel free to browse through archives and enjoy
Join 505 other subscribers
Follow me on twitterTweets by galenleeds
Search this blog
- My spot on the local NBC show OpenRoad
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Remembering old friends: A virtual visit to some of my favorite National Parks
- Translating between photography and video: shutter speed and more
- How to photograph fireworks
- Anatomy of a photo #86: Coyote tongue
- Kayak photography video
- The ethics of disclosing where photographs were taken
- Why I don’t use Photoshop
- eBirder Birding and Photography Blog based in Scotland
- Galen's "other" kayak photography blogsite Galen’s earliest blog, showcasing his insights on photography, kayaking, and more
- PhotoComment Photography Blog and Magazine Small photography magazine with big ideas. Fresh writing, fresh views
- The Coastodian: Caring for our beaches Photographer dedicated to cleaning the trash off our beaches and creating art from it
- The Wild Beat Lovely blog filled with images of wildlife, much of it encountered in or near urban settings
- Galen's Video Projects Different videos I am working on, both in and out of the kayak.
Not really sure but I’ll guess cow.
Tofu! With lovely sunset light.
a cute bovine lick
Thinking cow, too! :)