Stick around and read a littleThis blog is designed to give lessons in photography, kayak photography, and as a platform to share kayak videography experiments. There is a lot of good information here, so feel free to browse through archives and enjoy
- RT @RzstProgramming: Because the NFL has colluded against #ColinKaepernick, Twitter is the only way to #ProBowlVote for him. Every retwe… 1 year ago
Search this blog
- My spot on the local NBC show OpenRoad
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Remembering old friends: A virtual visit to some of my favorite National Parks
- Translating between photography and video: shutter speed and more
- How to photograph fireworks
- Anatomy of a photo #86: Coyote tongue
- Kayak photography video
- The ethics of disclosing where photographs were taken
- Why I don’t use Photoshop
Tag Archives: Cow
I set out very early one morning to take photographs of some interesting and gnarled oaks, not too distant from where I live (perhaps twenty minutes). Part of what helps add interest to these oaks is that here are cows … Continue reading
Most of you guessed what the last nose was. For those of you who weren’t quite sure, here is the same nose from another angle. I have a feeling everyone should be able to guess it now.
Do you know this nose?